iMath: inteligentny system nauki matematyki.
Jesteśmy dumni mogąc uczestniczyć w rozwoju tego projektu.
iMath: an Intelligent System to Learn Mathematics is a project funded by the European Commission under the Erasmus+, KA2 - Cooperation Partnerships in Higher Education program that aims at applying an AI-driven tool to support higher education students in improving their performances in mathematics subjects.
The iMath consortium is composed by
- Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
- University of Peloponnese (Greece)
- Instituto Politécnico de Bragança (Portugal)
- University of Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- University of Malaga (Spain)
- University of Genoa (Italy)
The project is very interesting, and we are proud to follow its evolvements.
More information on the project website https://imath.pixel-online.org/